Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still life with Handmade Cup and Three Spring Figs (the light, the shade)


Oil on linen on panel, 5 x 6 in., 2013

As you might guess, I have a lot of things to post about. For now, I'll simply begin by posting paintings.

Private Painting Mentoring Update
I am blown away by the amazing painters I've been working with and all the heartfelt applications I've received from folks in Europe and across the US. I'm so humbled and honored. If you're considering working with me one-on-one, the details are here. (The next Mentoring spot is available in early-May.)

I've also put together some feedback from a few of the painters I've been working with, along with a short profile on their work (used with permission). Read those here.

Happy Earth Day,

To receive detail views of my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View All Available Paintings