Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Copper Plate (& One of My Favorite Places to Paint)




This week, I'm thinking about all those affected by the hurricane.

Having grown up there, one of my all-time favorite places to paint is at the beach in New Jersey. I painted just about all of my seascape paintings in Avon and Belmar.

If you'd like, please leave a comment below.

Best,

P.S. This is my first time painting copper, I think. I just found this copper bowl at a pretty interesting place called Terrain, in Glen Mills, PA. I think Terrain succeeded in not feeling like a designed-vintaged-repurposed-stuff shop (although that's what it is), and I posted a few photos of it over on facebook. If you're in the area, I recommend it.

View All Available Paintings
Visit Current Painting Auctions

FRAMED VIEW