Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Sharing for the Peto Studio Museum

I've posted about the amazing John F. Peto Studio Museum a few times before.

In case you're interested, this Thursday the Peto Museum is hosting a Summer Concert Series: Music Under the Stars, farewell to summer celebration, with David Cedeno & His Salsa American Orchestra. The picnic-style event takes place on the beautiful lawn of the Museum. Details here.

P.S. Every so often, one of my paintings really strikes a unique chord with me. Still Life with Fig and Champagne Grapes is one of them. In person, this painting has a special energy about it. It'll be a little hard to part with this one, but I know it will go to a great home. The auction ends today at 11:40 AM EST. View auction

Enjoy,

If you'd like to be part of my work, sign in here (it's free): 
View All Available Paintings & Visit Current Painting Auctions