Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Old Amsterdam Gouda with Strawberry, Blueberries, and Blackberries


4 x 6 in., oil on linen on panel
Click to view auction

I discovered this beautiful cheese at Delicious Orchards, and I love that -- just like me -- it has Dutch roots. I'm already looking forward to painting this subject again because in the sunlight, the golden color really glows.

If you missed my last post, here is a new time-lapse video of my painting, Still Life with Silver Creamer. It's a live two-hour demo -- from start to finish -- compressed into just 5 minutes. Hope you enjoy it (and if you do, leave a comment there). Click to watch me paint.

Ending Soon! 
The auction for Blue & White Cup with Cranberries and Eucalyptus ends today at 9 PM EST. View auction.

Visit my Current Painting Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Here's what this painting would look like framed: