Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Silver Creamer


4 x 6 in., oil on linen on panel
Click to view auction

This is my painting from Tuesday's live painting demo. First, I am sending a HUGE thank you to all those who came to the event in person or online. There were over 300 online visitors during the event, and over 200 more have viewed the archived video since Tuesday. I am so thankful that you all joined me!

If you'd like to watch the demo, click here to view the archived video.

As I've written before, to remember and honor my friend, I will donate all of the proceeds from this auction to the Jami Rodriguez Memorial Scholarship. If you're interested, please consider making a donation directly to the scholarship (link). Be sure to designate "Jami Rodriguez Memorial Scholarship" in the donation comments section.

Watch my demo.

And here are some photos of the event.

I'd love to know where you tuned in from to watch the demo. Let me know in a comment here. I already received a comment from a viewer in Malaysia - how wonderful!

P.S. They are cranberries. :)


Visit my Current Painting Auctions and All Available Paintings