Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Join me next Tuesday for a Live Painting Demo


I'm pleased to announce a special live event!

On Tuesday, February 21, I'm conducting a live demonstration of my painting in Grey Towers Castle at Arcadia University from noon to 2 p.m. EST.

The session is free and open to the public, and will be streamed live on Arcadia's UStream channel.

The demo painting will be posted on my blog and sold by auction, with all proceeds to benefit the Jami Rodriguez Memorial Scholarship at Arcadia. Jami and I became friends as Fine Art students and members of Arcadia's (Beaver's) Student Alumni Association together, and I remember her as an amazing artist and magnetic friend. I'd like to raise awareness about this Scholarship to honor Jami and her legacy of community service, artistic creativity, and love for Beaver College.

Click here to read more about this event.

I hope that you will consider joining me on Tuesday!