Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Oyster with Lemon (commission)

Oyster with Lemon
oil on linen on panel, 2022, 5"x6"
Commission (sold)

I completed this small commission painting earlier this year and I've also been working on a very large commission painting. I hope to be able to share about it later this month, so keep an eye out. In the meantime, I'll be back to posting auction paintings this week. If you don't already follow me, I share updates and studio views at @abbeyryan8 on instagram here and facebook here.

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see Still Life with Oysters, Peeled Lemon, and Silver Pitcher with Self-portrait Reflection (2018, larger painting), Oyster No. 3 (2010), or a bunch of my paintings of oysters.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.