Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Tangerine with Leaves (+ July workshop)


Click to view auction

“Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.” – Plutarch

My 3-day July 24-26, 2019 workshop, Abbey Ryan: The Poetics of Painting, at Falmouth Art Center is open for registration. Space is limited and workshops fill quickly. Falmouth Art Center is a studio in coastal Cape Cod right across from the island of Martha's Vineyard. It's a gorgeous area. Register today to reserve your spot or Read more about the workshop here.

If you have any questions about the workshop or Cape Cod, please contact Executive Director Laura Reckford at director@falmouthart.org or (508) 540-3304.

If you're interested, these photos give a glimpse into the vibe of my workshops, and in this video, past workshop participants talk about my approach to teaching:



To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.