Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Hand-picked Apple with Leaves (+ new article)


Hand-picked Apple with Leaves
Oil on linen on panel, 6x7 inches, 2017
AVAILABLE - Contact me at abbeyryan@gmail.com for purchase information

I picked this amazing apple myself (along with a bunch of others) at an apple orchard in Victor, NY.

If you're interested, there was a recent article published about my work in the Chestnut Hill Local.  It begins like this:

"Over the last 20 years or so, I have interviewed many fine Chestnut Hill area artists, but Hill resident Abbey Ryan is in another galaxy. Having taken a wonderful one-year college course many years ago on the legendary post-Middle Ages European painters, I could not help but notice the resemblance of Abbey’s still lifes to those of the 17th century Dutch masters like Rembrandt, Vermeer, Frans Hals, van Hoogstraten, etc." [Keep reading]

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see a bunch of my paintings of apples.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.

To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Thanks in advance,