Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Golden Series: Bosc Pear, Concord Grapes, Idiazabal Etxegarai (Spanish Cheese), Knife, and Italian Plums


Click to view auction
24-hour auction ends at 7:30PM EST on Tues, Oct 17

This is the 14th painting in my Golden Series. The pear and concord grapes came from my in-laws' beautiful farmer's market in Fairport, NY. Also, I'm always grateful to our local co-op for working with local farmers to offer the beautiful fruit I often paint, and this painting especially was inspired by Weaver's Way Co-op.

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see Golden Series: Blueberries, Plums, Fig, Peach, and Champagne Grapes (with a description of my Golden Series).

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Thanks in advance,