Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Apple and Firewood (+ film about my teaching)



If you're interested in registering for one of my upcoming fall workshops, some of my students share their thoughts about my teaching in this film:



UPCOMING WORKSHOPS

September 16, 2017
Artists of Yardley, Yardley, PA
REGISTER or contact James Bongartz at aoyadult.ed.coord@gmail.com

October 14-15, 2017
John F. Peto Museum, Island Heights, NJ
REGISTER or contact Harry Bower at info@petomuseum.org

November 11-12, 2017
Artists of Yardley, Yardley, PA
REGISTER or contact James Bongartz at aoyadult.ed.coord@gmail.com

If you're thinking it over, you can read workshop reviews or see what a workshop is like.

If you enjoy today's painting, you may also like to see Silver Cup and Apple with Leaves, Still Life with Apple & Silver Cup (A Meditation on 8 Years), Still life with Vintage Apple Juice Bottle and Apple with Leaves, or a bunch of my paintings of apples.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Thanks in advance,