Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Announcing 2 new fall workshops

My two new workshops are listed below. Space is limited, and these fill quickly, so contact me directly at abbeyryan@gmail.com if you have any questions. I just finished teaching my Cape Cod workshop -- you can see snapshots here (images below are my 3 live demos from cape cod).


September 16, 2017 - NEW!
1-Day workshop
Artists of Yardley, Yardley, PA
Saturday, 10-4pm
Limited to 14 students
REGISTER


October 14-15, 2017
1.5-Day workshop
John F. Peto Museum, Island Heights, NJ
Saturday, 10-4pm
Sunday, 9-12pm
Limited to 12 students
REGISTER


November 11-12, 2017 - NEW!
2-Day workshop
Artists of Yardley, Yardley, PA
Saturday, 10-4pm
Sunday, 10-4pm
Limited to 14 students
REGISTER



Join my email list for future workshop announcements. Watch my Teaching Philosophy video below, read reviews, or see what a workshop is like. If you can't travel, I offer one-on-one instruction online. Learn about my Private Painting Mentoring and read Mentoring reviews and case studies.

If you would like to propose a venue/location for a painting workshop, please contact me at abbeyryan@gmail.com.



To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Thanks in advance,