Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Peeled Tangerine and Handmade Korean Bowl (+ Exhibition near Austin, TX)



If you are interested, five of my paintings will be on view near Austin, TX, in the Georgetown Art Center exhibition, Fresh Voices of Realism, from June 9 - July 16. It's an honor to be showing with the other artists in the exhibition, including Andrew Ameral, Todd Casey, Joseph Daily, Gabriella Dellosso, Hollis Dunlap, Danny Grant, Bryan Larsen, Graydon Parrish, and Scott Waddell. If you live near Austin, the opening reception is on June 10th, and here are the details: 816 South Main Street, Georgetown, TX 78626, georgetownartcentertx.org.

This show represents the work of contemporary realist painters who have been guests on the podcast, The Studio. I invite you to check them out; each podcast episode is an artist interview, providing a glimpse and insights into the daily life of a professional artist. The recording of the interview with me is here.

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see some of my other paintings of tangerines or pottery from South Korea.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,