Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Stacked Stones (Cairn) No. 2 (present moment)


Click to view auction

A cairn is a human-made pile (or stack) of stones, and the word cairn comes from middle Gaelic. Since prehistory, they have been built and used as burial monuments. In modern times, cairns are also built as landmarks, for ceremonial purposes, and to mark trails, among other purposes. My first cairn painting is here.

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see other paintings from my "present moment" series, or my "magic is still possible" series, my golden series, or a bunch of my trompe l'oeil paintings.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,