Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Hand-picked Red and Green Apple with a Light Background (+ "a mammoth collectible")



Seth Godin is publishing a new limited edition book -- take a look here: http://moreseth.com.

*Obviously, I'll be thinking for a while about the "white" background in the John Johntson Still Life from 1810 that I studied last year at the "Audubon to Warhol: The Art of American Still Life" exhibition at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. If you're interested, I found a poor quality image of Johnston's still life online here.

Ending soon at 4:30 PM EST: 
Vintage Apple Juice Bottle and Apple with Leaves

Click to view auction

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here. To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,