Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Handmade Cup with Quince and Cranberries (+ Live Painting Demo Details)


Click to view auction

Thank you so much for all of your wonderfully kind emails while I recovered from pneumonia. I'm finally feeling well enough to paint again, though I'm very aware that I still need to take it easy. It's so good to be back. : )

Special Announcement

I'm pleased to announce my annual live painting demo. Next Friday, April 1st, I'm conducting a live demonstration of my daily painting in Grey Towers Castle at Arcadia University from 11am to 1pm EST.

The session is free and open to the public for anyone who can come person, and the event will be streamed live at http://www.arcadia.edu/livepaint (Arcadia's UStream channel).

The demo painting will be posted on my blog and sold by auction, with the proceeds to benefit the Jami Rodriguez Memorial Scholarship at Arcadia. Jami and I became friends as art students and members of Arcadia's (Beaver's) Student Alumni Association together, and I remember her as an amazing artist and magnetic friend. I'd like to raise awareness about this Scholarship to honor Jami and her legacy of community service, artistic creativity, and love for Beaver College (Arcadia).

Arcadia's Castle is a fantastic historic landmark. I hope that you will consider joining me next Friday!

If you're interested, here is the time lapse of my 2015 live demo:


To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,