Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

"The Innernet" with Abbey Ryan (my 1-week e-course is here)

The contrast between our lives offline (Innernet) and our lives online (Internet) can be immense.

Like you, I frequently reflect on this contrast and try to cultivate a fulfilling life offline while at the same time embracing all that makes the digital world remarkable.

My new one-week online course, "The Innernet," is open for registration at Viva Institute.

"The Innernet" is an invitation to disconnect from your life online (Internet) in order to fully connect to your life offline (Innernet). Continue reading...

In my workshops, private instruction sessions, and during my travels, I talk with so many of you who feel pulled in different directions, distracted by what is digitally at your fingertips, or just wishing you had more time to do what you love.

That's why I created this course, and why this first offering is priced so it's easy for you to join in and share the experience with your friends and colleagues. For all the details, click here.



I hope you will join me. It’s going to be fun.

All my best,


View my Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings