Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Spring Onions from Red Earth Farm (+ More Thoughts on FOOD)


Click to view auction  

These fresh-picked spring red onions are from my Red Earth Farm CSA. Last spring, I painted their white onions, and in that post, I also gave my unsolicited review of the amazing 30-Days Raw eCourse that I had just completed online at Viva Institute. You can read last year's post here.

Workshop Testimonials
Continuing with sharing feedback from my recent Sedona Arts Center workshop participants, below is one more comment. I'll post a few more this week.
"Abbey has a rare talent -- that of a gifted painter and teacher. I gained so much from watching her meticulously set up her still life, while describing the importance of placement and light. Her demos were invaluable -- explaining everything from materials to process -- and the outcome magical. I loved Abbey's wonderful energy and the overall ambiance of this workshop -- peaceful, creative, supportive, and challenging all at the same time. I am so thankful so have had the opportunity to meet and work with this amazing artist." ~S. Greer, susangreer.com
If you're curious about working with me, a good place to start is my workshops page.

Happy Monday,