Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Two Bosc Pears (+ NEW Workshop Updates)


Private Collection

Workshop Updates:
There are just a few spots left in my Saturday workshop on October 12 at Artists of YardleyTo see a video of my workshop in the studios at Artists of Yardley, watch this short video.

My workshop at the J.F. Peto Studio Museum in NJ will be November 9-10, 2013. Details for registration will be posted soon, so keep an eye out. Space will be very very limited.

Last but not least, my next workshop at Sedona Arts Center in AZ will be May 19-23, 2014. I'll post about it when registration is open for that.

Ending Soon:
Still Life with Two Peaches and Silver Cup

Click to view auction
(Auction ends at 7 PM EDT on Tuesday, August 20)

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

All my best,

To receive detail views of my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings