Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Korean Bowl, Pussy Willow, and Apricot (+ Exhibition and Workshop News)


Click to view auction

I'm currently preparing for my September exhibition at Art Essex Gallery. I'll be showing a new series of larger still life paintings, and I will try to post some preview shots of my new work over the coming month.

Workshop Update
I will soon be posting a VERY exciting special announcement about the specifics of my upcoming November workshop at the John F. Peto Studio Museum in New Jersey. It is the most magical museum space I have ever seen in my life, and my workshop will be in conjunction with their upcoming trompe l'oeil exhibition. I am honored and thrilled!

While the date is not set in stone yet, it will likely be November 9th and 10th.

Space will be very very limited, so keep an eye out here on my blog for more info soon.

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

All my best,

To receive detail views of my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting would look framed: