Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Birthdays, Giving, and Reminder

I want to post something a little unconventional today -- two happy birthday wishes. Back in August, I shared some thoughts on giving, and that the two causes I am working the most to support right now are Helena's Healing Fund (more here) and Casey's fundraiser for Inflammatory Breast Cancer.

Well, today is both Helena's and Casey's birthday. Please join me in wishing them each a happy birthday (do this in the comments), and, more importantly, please think of them for a moment and send some positive energy their way. Happy Birthday, Helena! Happy Birthday, Casey!

Have a great weekend,


P.S. ENDING SOON
These auctions are both ending soon:
Still Life with Figs, Teacup, and Concord Grapes - View auction here
Fig - View auction here (Hurricane Sandy fundraiser)

P.P.S. Also, a reminder: soon I am going to be announcing a very limited number of my brand-new Private Painting Instruction Sessions (these will be live online one-on-one painting instruction sessions, but more info is coming soon). I'll make the announcement only to those on my email list in the next week or two, so if you would like to be included in that, submit your email below.

To receive this special offer, sign in here for direct access (it's FREE):


View All Available Paintings
Visit Current Painting Auctions