Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

New Workshop - Yardley, PA - 17 Sept 2011

Click here to view all my upcoming workshops.

I'm excited to announce that I will be teaching a one-day workshop at Artists of Yardley (Yardley, PA) on Saturday, September 17th, and the workshop is now open for registration. Click here to register (space is limited).



Please direct any questions about the workshop, payment, or historic Yardley's B&B's to Susie (sbmorrell@me.com). (Susie is the wonderful workshop coordinator at Artists of Yardley.)

To read about Artists of Yardley, visit their web site here.

Artists of Yardley
Patterson Farm
949 Mirror Lake Road, Yardley PA 19067-5514
Phone: 215-493-1205

Click here to view all my upcoming workshops.