Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Update - Sedona Arts Center workshop, Aug 15-19


Just wanted to make a quick post to let you know that there are still spaces left in my upcoming painting workshop at Sedona Arts Center from August 15-19. I know Arizona is exactly the place everyone wants to be in the middle of August(!) -- but luckily we'll be in the studio during the day, every day.

Click here to read about the workshop.

Sedona Arts Center recently let me know that they chose my painting for the cover of their 2011-2012 Annual Catalog of articles, workshops, and classes (pictured right). So cool! :)

Also, if you're planning on attending in Sedona, please let me know because I have helpful information regarding art supplies from Sedona Art Supplies sold at a discount to workshop participants. Thanks, PH!