Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Sept 2011 - Artists of Yardley Workshop

This month I taught another workshop at Artists of Yardley, and it was just great. I really love working with other artists (and art appreciators!) at my workshops.

Here are a few comments that AoY collected from my wonderful workshop participants:
  • "She was outstanding. It was wonderful and I would like to take another Abbey Ryan workshop again!"
  • "The workshop was everything I expected. Abbey is an excellent instructor. She is more than a 10. The set up was comfortable and Abbey was well prepared. I was satisfied with the time given to presentation and discussion. I would like to take another workshop from her."
  • Would you take another workshop from this instructor? "The sooner the better, should I send you my deposit?"

Check out the photos on Facebook.

Here's a preview of snapshots of the AoY workshop. The full photo album is here.


Photos courtesy of Susie Morrell.

Visit my Current Painting Auctions and All Available Paintings.