Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Spring Asparagus (+ NEW Workshop this Fall at Peto Museum)


Click to view auction

Last week, I visited the John F. Peto Museum again; it's one of my favorite places to go. I will post more about my visit later, but I am excited to announce that I will be teaching a painting workshop at the Peto Museum this fall. I'm not sure about the date yet (I'll post it as soon as I know), but it will coincide with their upcoming Tromp L'oeil exhibition.

In the meantime, there's an excellent exhibit up right now at the Museum (see photo). Check it out.

Best,

To receive detail views of my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting would look framed: