Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Matches from Parc Brasserie


Click to view auction 

I'm just now thinking over a painting trip to Paris and the south of France, and today I had lunch at Parc, a wonderful restaurant on Philadelphia's Rittenhouse Square. "Parc recalls the chic brasseries of Paris" and "pays tribute to French café culture" [from their website]. I highly recommend it!

Ending Soon

Click to view auction 
(ends today at 9:30 PM EST)

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Au Revoir,

To receive enlarged detail views of my work, sign in here (it's FREE): 

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting would look framed: